Even since I moved from California back to Hong Kong, my work as a photographer has been ever-evolving. The past 3 years have flown by in a flash, and it’s finally time to update my online portfolio.
So now, I present you the new, fresh look to tracywongphoto.com.
Under the “Portfolio” menu, you’ll now find quite a few categories that represent my diverse photography work.
I hope it isn’t too overwhelming to navigate! Let me explain a little about my different photography services and the relevant portfolio:
- Headshots – business portraits for executives, corporate teams, and entrepreneurial individuals
- Couples / Families – marriage proposals, engagements, weddings, maternity, babies, and other key life stages
For Brands and Companies
- Lifestyle – fashion, jewelry, products… authentic storytelling for commercial brands
- Food / Beverages – restaurants, bars, alcohol and spirits… in their natural state as well as in studio
- Architecture / Interiors – inspiring spaces and buildings, such as offices and residences
- Travel – editorial and social media influencer work to showcase the world’s beauty
It’s been an amazing journey since I became a professional photographer 7 years ago. I can’t wait to see what new things will come next, and thank you so much to all who have been supporting me through the years!